On Feb 19, 2008, at 0:04, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
> Rather than trying to "explain" the photo, I think HansAlbert on the
> DPReview Leica Talk forum did an excellent job of interpreting its
> expression:

Thanks for that, Godfrey.  I guess I "sort of" saw what there was to
see in that photo, and it just didn't "click" for me.

It's the damndest thing - although I see your reply to my post, I
never saw that post hit the list (and I'm pretty sure it was a public
post).

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]