Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:26:42 +0000
From: Francis Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: developing tri-x in ilfosol-s

Dear Geordie,

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 02:36:29PM -0800, Geordie wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could tell me a developing time for tri-x 400
film
> in Ilford Ilfosol-S developer?

I used to use Ilfosol S for my Ilford film, but I wasn't really
satisfied when using it with HP5.  I tried LC29 (maybe called HC-D in
the US) and have never looked back.  If you have the curiosity, maybe
you might want to try this developer too.  In use it's just like
Ilfosol S (except for dilutions and timings.)