I actually have a grain sample, can't remember where I got it, I usually
create a second layer paste it into that and adjust the blending,
opacity and fill, sometimes curves on just that layer to get the grain
effect I'm looking for.  It's not always effective but works well other
times.  Done that way you can always revert to the original image and
not lose any other adjustments made afterward by simply deleting the
grain layer.  Then again I'm not sure if PSE5 supports layers.

--
Vote for Cthulhu. Why settle for a lesser evil...
   -- Dr. Jerry Pournelle