Hello Jack,

The method of determination of peer rejection vs. judges is based on
speed of rejection.  For the past couple of months, the judges have
been taking 1-3 weeks to reject.  Peer rejections are mostly within a
few days.  So if something has sat there for a long time (more than a
week) and eventually gets rejected, that is most likely a judge.  It
is also easier to tell if there are several submissions.  So an
example would be that 10 are submitted.  7 of the are rejected within
two days.  The remaining 3 sit there for 3 weeks and then are all
rejected at once.  This would indicate that the 7 were peer
rejections and the 3 were judge rejections.  Makes sense, no?

--
Best regards,
Bruce