I like your description of Flash as a bacteria that almost everyone has
but only makes a few people sick.

Ira H. Bryant IV wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 09:37:26 -0500
> Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> When/if the Flash player launches, you'll be treated to
>> <cough>expansive<cough> 350 x 400 pixel images, which you browse by

>> clicking on the corners of each "page". Very non-intuitive
navigation.

> It looks like you can click anywhere on the page and drag toward the
middle of the "magazine."  It's *slightly* less irritating to turn the
pages that way, but flash things like this are annoying.

Fortunately, you don't have to drag: Just click once at a corner and
the
"page" will "turn". Do you have the sound turned on for your computer?

Every "page turn" is accompanied by the *sound* of a page turning.
That's just embarrassing.

I've just written a review of the site in my blog:
http://www.robertstech.com/blog/?p=27

follow the directions.

!SIG:47c9b60c69101688940233!