LOL. I couldn't make it work.  How do I see "pictures"?

>>> Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2/29/2008 5:03 PM >>>
http://www.antidull.com/

Not sure what I think of it yet but it's an interesting concept so I
agreed to let them use one of my photographs. I was very surprised at
the one they chose; though it's one I quite like myself, no one else
has
ever picked it out as anything special.

I hate Flash-based pages myself and this is probably less satisfying
than most, due to its small size. Kind of fun, though. Anyway, from the

home page above you can click on one of the issue thumbnails on the
right side of the screen (there's nothing to tell you they're links,
but
they are). My shot is in issue 2, which just went on line today.

BTW: You flip through the pages by clicking on either the upper left or

upper right corner.

follow the directions.

!SIG:47c882fe69101954054363!