Paul,
You really want me to go totally broke? I am trying to surmount the
temptation, but you make it very hard :D Couldn't you just post images
to show something bad about the K20D to save me from running dangerously
low on money? :D

All the pictures are very impressive. As I read on a german page at the
Photokina there will be 2 announcements from Pentax... a 'one numbered'
and a 'three numbered' digital. If Pentax manages to make this sensor
with Full Frame and releases a K2D with the same pricing policy (so
cheaper than Nikon's D3 and Canon's 1D series... maybe somewhere around
Canon EOS 5D?) then I believe the two giants could have a very serious
competitor. With all the support from Samsung Pentax has all the
possibilities to take bigger and bigger piece from the market-pie. Also
if the 'three numbered' digital is the long waited Pentax 645D... :D

Cheers,
Timber

Ps.: Luckily we (Hungary) don't have K20D yet and hopefully we won't
have it in the next 2 months :D