So it seems the older F and FA lenses may have some fine tuning then.

Wonder what the A lenses will do, i have more of them than F and FA ones.

I hope by adjusting my K10D i did not throw things out of wack. But
then again i panic about things like that,:-)

K20D will have to wait. I'm more interested in getting a good F2.8 or
F4 zoom for the horse ring. I plan to make the K10D the mane camera if
a lens comes out soon enough. However if i make money early on my
shows, i might have enough for both

Dave

Dave

--