It's a matter of why you "need" the latest technology. Is it worth the
investment and what is your criteria.
For me, the image is everything and having looked at the relative
performance of the K20D compared to the K10D, I harbor little doubt as
to the 20's worth. 'sides, the 10 is the only D I own and it will make
a great back-up.

Jack

--- David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Meh!
>
> I don't need to do tests.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave
>
> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > LoL.. I just checked out a dpreview lister's well done (it
> appears)test
> >  comparison which includes both ISO 100 & ISO 400. Lister states
> that
> >  ISO 800 & 1600 are coming.
> >  I admonish you..DON'T LOOK!! (image difference very obvious)
> >
> >  Jack
> >

> > --- Peter Fairweather <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  > Please don't, I've seen some worryingly good photos from the
> K20D.
> >  > Looks about the best IQ around. Must buy a lottery ticket to
> raise
> >  > the
> >  > cash.
> >  >