My criteria:

My camera store sent me an email saying that had them in stock & that
they'd put one aside for me.

It happened to be late night shopping that day & after work I went &
picked it up.

Now I have an *istD, K10D & a K20D. That's what I meant about not
having to do any testing.

To paraphrase Paul, I don't test, I shoot.

Cheers,

Dave