-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David Brooks
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Monopod for heavy camera

I have started a search for a monopod to use
inconjuction with the N**** D1 i use for on site
stuff.I have been using the neck strap which
basicly is a "pain in the neck" and have seen others
using this camera carry a sturdy monopod.
Can any one help me start the search with
recommendations.
Its a heavy camera with lenses attached so a sturdy
pod is a must and i know nothing of add on heads
but would like one with a 90 degree tilt so i can
go from landscape-portrait quickly.
I have a light weight Slik i use for my video and
manual Pentax bodies but i'm afraid its to light for the
D1

Thanks in advance

Dave

Pentax User