On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:57:45 -0500, you wrote:

>John seems to be our Long Lens Artist In Residence.  I, for one, listen
>to what he says on such matters.

Thanks for the kind words. As we all know, PDML has several big glass
shooters with as much or more experience and knowledge as I.

I generally talk about what works for me, and occasionally make a
foray into what theoretically is better or worse. Many photo tools are
plenty good enough for the job at hand, which means personal
preference becomes a valid criteria.

--
John Mustarde