----- Original Message -----
From: "David J Brooks"
Subject: Why i don't shoot weddings.

> Had a beer with a friend last night. They were at a relatives wedding
> last month, and the wife of a brother  was asked to
> do the wedding photos.
>
> She has some sort of a non P&S camera i'm lead to believe.:-)
>
> Anyway, he tells me last night, that NONE of the photos she took came
> out, Unknown if she shot film or digital, but i suspect film if
> it took this long to find out.
>
> As expected, they are pissed, and a family row is now in full swing.

Good. Maybe next time they'll hire a photographer rather than Uncle Frank.
Serves them right, and it's not fair to take it out on the person they got
to do the pictures, when A) she isn't a professional, and b) they probably
got exactly what they paid for.

I don't shoot weddings anymore, as my temptaton at the last few was to use
an Ouzi rather than a Pentax.
But that not got anything to do with this.

William Robb