The Yashica-Mat camera is great for that use as it is almost
completely quiet. One of the very few times I have been fooled to take
pictures during a wedding (it was my brother) they didn´t want to be
distracted by cameras during the ceremony, so I got a seat in front in
the church and used my Yashica-Mat. Nobody noticed what I was doing
and the pictures were OK  (but they did notice our father who used his
compact with automatic wind and rewind to take the last picture on his
film and we all listened to the rewind for å couple of minuts. .-)
The ME Super is also good for that kind of use.

Anyway, I always refuse to take pictures if they don´t hire a "real
photographer" as well...

DagT