You might want to get them to choose - neck straps seem to be a rather
personal thing. Some people seem to like the wide neoprene ones,
others do not. I like narrow webbing neckstraps. The best I've used
have been the LX strap, Leica straps and, best of all, the Domke 1"
Gripper strap, which has a swivel attachment.

Regards
Bob

(I