Steve -

I'm using a Domke "Gripper" strap.  It's about an inch and a half
wide, made of heavy woven Cotton.  Two rubber grip strips are woven
into the material so it doesn't slide off your shoulder.  Two very
short straps mount on the camera and the main strap attaches to them
with quick release swivel clips.  Everything is very heavy duty,
comfortable and secure.

I've had one on the K10 for about a year and it's worked very well.
Just bought another Saturday for the K20.  I paid just under $20 at
the local camera store.

If you want a very nice strap for free, go join Smugmug's free
photography discussion forum at <http://www.dgrin.com>.  Once you join
you can go to <http://smugmug.com/free-stuff.mg>

It's a nice strap if you don't mind the Smugmug logo.

GS
<http://georgesphotos.net>