It's the way the lights cycle.
I see it a lot.
With the faster shutter speed you are seeing the change between
different banks of lights - hence the apparent split lighting on each
frame.
It's one of the reasons I rarely shoot indoor dog events like agility.
I shoot a big obedience trial in May which is in a hockey arena. My
shutter speeds are a bit lower for obedience than they are for
agility. I still see it but to a lesser extent.
The first indoor agility trial I shot had many frames like yours. I
despaired. They were almost impossible to fix without lots of time and
effort and masking expertise.

There's nothing you can do about it, except shoot at much lower
shutter speeds, then that's not an option because the subjects would
be blurred.

Wendy