pnstenquist wrote:
>From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <godders at mac.com>
>o CF cards.
>>
>> Ah, another "I hate" war to wage.
>>

>Such nonsense.
>No war, just a somewhat facetious response to the "fanbois" post.

I intended my "fanbois" post to be facetious to begin with.  Obviously, not
all Leica/Harley/Apple/Pentax(?)/etc. owners are fanbois.  Certain brands do
have very vocal fanbois, however.

As Mark Roberts pointed out, we seem to have a reverse-fanboi
phenomenon--people who love to hate the brand and bitterly criticize every
product that Pentax ships.  These people can't seem to just walk away from
the brand, however.  In addition, they do not seem to be fanbois of
alternate brands (like Canon or Nikon).

 --Mark