Maris wrote:

 I used the ZX-5n on I think 125th second with auto f/stop setting - the
lights changed constantly (darker, lighter, different color) and it was
actually modern dance and the dancers moved quickly so it seemed the
easiest way.  The viewfinder indicated sufficient light without flash
but I'm sure it was at the borderline.  I should have jotted it down

        Hmmmm, as I suspected - a job for TMax p3200 @12,800asa

        ;^)      Bill