I like it.  That's a long macro.  How close were you to the rose?

>>> Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3/25/2008 12:57 PM >>>
Last week Sigma finally got some 180mm f/3.5 lenses in Pentax mount and

yesterday mine arrived. First impressions: Very well built and *very*
fun to use! I hope to try my hand at some Mark Cassino-style insect
macros before too long.

In the meantime, I've been shooting things around the house, just
playing around and discovering what this lens can do. Here's a shot of
dried rose in our living room:
http://www.robertstech.com/pages/fotoblog/7d801410.htm

And here's a 100% magnification crop:
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/rose2.jpg