I have the sigma 180mm f/3.5 in pentax mount
It's what I was using for the gerbera and lily shots on the K10D
http://www.pbase.com/wendybeard/gerbera
http://www.pbase.com/wendybeard/lily

I bought it second hand a while ago. It's a really nice lens.
I'm presuming you're talking about an updated-for-digital version, Mark?

Wendy