On Mar 25, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Jerome wrote:
>> I might check my focus on a setup to be sure that I haven't
>> jiggered it. That's it. I trust completely that the camera will do
>> what I told it to do, and don't bother to look except as above.
>
> Godfrey, what mode do you tend to shoot in (Av, Tv, M, etc). Just
> curious.

It depends on what I'm doing and what the situation is, of course,
but I'd say I spend most of my time with any camera using Av mode,
going to Manual when I want the camera to do something explicitly.

With the K10D, about an equal amount of time with Av is spent using
Program (Program-Shift enabled, MTF program line option). The K10D's
Program mode and working options are very handy.

Godfrey