I tend to use Av or the P mode and shift as conditions dictate.

I tend to chimp almost every shot. I will check the histo on the first
1-2, then just look for blinkies after that.

I';m sure i could get a lot more out of my batteries if i stopped or
at least cut back.

At my shows i look at every one, histo and blinkies. My light and
background change a lot, so i like to see what is working and or not.

Dave

Dave

--
Equine Photography