Cory, every time I try your link (and the prior one about Mo ) my
computer freezes up??  I am wondering if it has something to do with
my Smugmug account.
I can go to my Smugmug homepage, do a search for your name, and find
the pictures that way, but not using the link you provide.
I am wondering if anyone else with a Smugmug account has had similar problems.
BTW, a very nice looking companion. I know he will be missed but just
cherish his memories. We still miss our Amelia from last May but Sir
Spencer has filled the void left quite nicely!

Walt