On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  On Apr 2, 2008, at 3:13 AM, Thibouille wrote:
>  > In short, it has quite a number of very nice additions (I imagine
>  > Godfrey's face reading those specs xD ) and if all goes well in the
>  > release, IMO the upgrade will be a given.
>
>  I'm at a loss to understand what you mean. What do you mean?

Regarding the specs/upgrade or regarding your face? ;) I suppose you
wrote about your face (OK the sentence is crap but you understand what
I mean, my English is really too limited at times).

I meant that you knowing about everything about Lightroom (I mean, you
are the reference when any list guy has a question) I imagine you
reading the specs and having a smile because you like this or that
feature and then a grimace (that word comes from Babelfish, I'm sure
there's a better one) when you find something completely superfluous.
Was just that.

>  I'm testing with it now. So far so good.

Good to hear.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille