Ken,
That's interesting.  Given guys like Don Nelson were reps, that could
be a good deal.
I don't know about the rep for Chicago & the upper midwest.
I probably saw him once at a Helix annual show (handled a 15mm/3.5 but
price was retail),
and maybe a 2nd time at a Helix closer to me...in the last 24 years!
He was a younger guy and not really too visible or helpful.
Regards,  Bob S.