Rebekah wrote:
>  It seems that an increasing majority of the emails I receive from the
> list are PESOs.  If I could do so delicately, I'd like to try and
> suggest that we as a list impose a limit of sorts on ourselves
> concerning PESOs.  It was done with "For Sale Friday", perhaps we can
> come to some sort of agreement around PESOs?
>
> rg2

I think you're going to run into serious resistance if you try to do
anything at all to regulate what happens on this list.  Unlike other
lists and forums, of which most are moderated, the chatter and volume of
the PDML gives it a freewheeling, dysfunctional family-type feel.  And
some of us like that.

Seriously, if you want to not get so much PESO mail, just set up a
filter that sends them to their own folder or /dev/null or where ever.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/