Rebekah wrote:

> It seems that an increasing majority of the emails I receive from the
>list are PESOs.  If I could do so delicately, I'd like to try and
>suggest that we as a list impose a limit of sorts on ourselves
>concerning PESOs.  It was done with "For Sale Friday", perhaps we can
>come to some sort of agreement around PESOs?
>
>rg2

why????

Pesos are there for our sharing what we shoot, critques, etc... For sale
is like, well, classified ads..
So once a week was fine...

Sometimes all I ever read on the list are those with "PESO or PAW in the
subject line.

On an open list like this there is always going to be more traffic than
one can ever hope to read, let alone
respond to - that's why God made delete keys ;-)

ann