> Not true.  The list is moderated.  It is done so carefully that it just
> _looks_ like it is unmoderated.  A rare and welcome talent.

That's what you think. Truth be told, Doug deletes every 48th email just
for kicks (hence the "were are my post?" whines... and he uses a thrown
dart system to decide who he'll remove from the list every Thursday
("test... test... what's wrong with my email?"). I've also heard that he
will make a special trip just to kick your dog (or your small children if
you have no dogs) if you post off topic too many times in a 10-day span.
Evil, evil man. And you call that moderation?!