If it's any consolation, Rebekah, I empathized with your initial
sentiments, but just didn't feel the need to chime in. For some, PESO has
turned into PESH (Picture Every Single Hour) and it does become tiresome
sometimes, particularly if the reason for sharing with such frequency
doesn't seem obvious. But like everyone said, we don't have to click on
'em! :o)

In general though, the response of the group has been eye opening for me
as well, and I agree with most points that were made. And since I do enjoy
the banter and spiraling turns that the list often takes due to the
freedom of being unmoderated, I guess the bottom line is that we've gotta
take the good with the bad (especially since we'd NEVER agree on what's
good and what's bad :o)