Your advice still matters Tom

Dave

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: "Tom Rittenhouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:22:47 -0500
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Take cover!

My flame was not about subject matter but about attitude. Obviously
you can
not see the difference, but then again you censors want to cut in and
run
everybody elses life. Probably because you don't have one of your
own. I do
regret having put my respose to Kent on the list, because I had
promised
myself not to flame anybody but the netcop censors.

Yes, vote. Then if Mr Brewer agrees with you to censor the list, I
will go
elsewhere.

--graywolf
The optimist's cup is half full,