Paal, go ahead and post about cars. If anyone wants to talk to you about
them they will. If not I assume you are adult enough to not continue posting
a dead subject. If it turns out that only one or two of you are interested,
then common courtesy would suggest you take it off list.

The thing about censor types is they don't think anybody has any restraint
and they have to beat people over the head to get them to act reasonably. I
have been on the list since before Pentax dropped it as an official list. In
all that time the only actual flame war I have seen is the one that was
going on when I first subscribed. Both the people involved in that war have
been off and on the list since, but have not engaged in that activity.

I expect folks on this list to be friendly, courteous, and self-restrained.
In the couple of years I have been here they have. Occasionally, some of us
get out of line. A friendly private reminder has always gotten things
straightened out.

As has been mentioned here before, many of us see this as list for Pentax
Users, rather than a list about Pentax cameras. That makes for an
interesting list. I can not imagine anyone who is not trying to make
themselves out to be the Pentax Guru staying on a pure equipment list for
more than a few weeks. There are people on this list who have been here for
years. The way it is seems to suit most of them.

--graywolf