Censorship as such wasn't in Mike's original eMail, he simply asked that:

>we, the PDML, agree that this is not a list for
> discussing taxes, taxation, and government fiscal matters.

Which I read as meaning that we should try to stick more closely to the list
topic in our posts, rather than have somebody censor them. I don't think
this is an unreasonable request, especially when people are unsubscribing at
times due to the volume of off-topic postings.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Regards,