Tom Rittenhouse wrote:

> HOWEVER! The idea that the list should be censored because a few of us have
> bad manners is still unacceptable to me.

I agree wholeheartedly. Censorship could turn this list into dull, greay
pablum. If it wasn't for the occasional outburst (a few of which I can lay
claim to), this would be a rather boring place. In fact, the thread objecting
to the alleged bad manners was far larger and considerably less entertaining
than that which it was criticiaing.
Paul