You know how when you're out walking around shooting and you see
somebody else with a big black SLR you look to see what it is?
I spent a LOT of time in the last couple weeks walking around in
environments that have many more photographers than normal.  The large
tourist destinations in Washington D.C. and the FIRST robotics
championships  were packed with people and LOTS of DSLRs.
I have to say that I observed hundreds of other people with DSLRs and
not one Pentax among them.  I brought it up to my brother-in-law who was
traveling with me.  He said he remembered seeing one or two.
It reminds me how small a fish Pentax really is.
CW