> than "I love
> lemonade stand than

> Crumplers, but the web
> >>>
> >> "Annoying" doesn't do it justice. I'm going to show that
> site in class
> >> today as an example of "How NOT To Design A Web Page."
> >>
>  > Damn, and I thought you were going to give it an award.
>
> It might get one. I'm going to nominate it (if it hasn't already won

> this "award" already): http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/dailysucker/

they're bending over so far to be cool that they've disappeared up
their own bags and turned themselves inside out.

But perhaps it's a subtle way of appealing to the computer games
generation. One view of a computer game is that it is a user interface
which deliberately flouts the normal rules of usability, and rewards
you if you succeed in a task. In this case the reward is you get to
buy a 'cool' bag and your peers thereby recognise you as an advanced
gamer.

If you're an old fart you shouldn't be buying their bags anyway. Never
heard of mutton dressed as lamb?

Bob