I've been interested in this thread because I absolutely loathe the kind of
pretentious dreck that <http://www.crumplerbags.com/> represents.

Life is too short to waste with this drivel, nevertheless I was curious to
see who was responsible for it, so followed the designers link at bottom
left.  Their page, <http://www.sputnikagency.com/> is worse, if you can
believe it, full of mystery links with no apparent destination.  I blindly
clicked one and got an interactive Q&A and a history of the company's
notable piss-ups (that's drinking parties for non-Australian readers).  On
the whole, these look like people I wouldn't hire to mow my lawn, let alone
steer my business's image.  What a bunch of f***tards.

Imagine my lack of surprise to see that their principal location is in
Melbourne, the self elected centre of everything in Australia.  Just ask a
Melbournian, they have the best restaurants, the best cafes, the best
galleries, the best shops, the best this, the best that.  Funnily enough,
nobody remembers being asked to vote.  Melbourne, like Robert Mugabe, simply
announces that a vote was taken and they won.  An Australian joke is that
the best thing to come out of Melbourne is the road.  I offer Sputnikagency
as supporting evidence.

Regards,
Anthony Farr