----- Original Message -----
From: "Amirkambiz Hamedanizadeh"
Subject: Flash for K10D

> Hi,
> I used to have the Pentax AF-360FGZ, which is broken and they ask for lots of
> money to repair
> it ( Norway, sweet Norway☹). So I decide to buy one more flash and I
> dedicated around 250
> US$ for a flash, I wonder which flash do you recommend. I do not think any
> time I need
> wireless feature.
>
> 1. Pentax AF-360FGZ
> 2. Pentax AF-540FGZ
> 3. Sigma EF-530 DG ST
> 4. Sigma EF-530 DG Super

I like the extra power of the 540, but if the 360 did the job for you, then
save yourself the
money towards a new lens and get another 360. The 540 could be better built,
the hot shou
especially is underbuilt for the weight of the flash, and the locking mechanism
is wimpy. I
don't know if the 360 is the same this way or not.

William Robb