Cory Waters wrote:

>Rebekah wrote:
>

>>Well guys,
>>
>>this year will be my first year at GFM.  (yeah!)
>>

>Hizaaaah!
>

>>So, if anyone would kindly take the time....

Bekah....
I'm so sorry not to be going this year... do listen to the guys - you do
need rain gear.  One thing no one
mentioned that I sure had with me were binoculars.   Another thing might
be earplugs - oh wait, Chainsaw
isn't going this year -- nevermind...:-)

Probably don't have to tell you not to wear floral scents or creams -
but no one else mentioned it --
there are black bears around and little flying beasties too that would
probably like you to smell sweet.

There is a supermarket pretty close by with good stuff should you be
inspired to cook.
If your lenses or filters get dirty, just hand 'em over to NIko  - he is
the "Monk" of the cast.

also, a good BBQ place that I'm sure Scott and others know the way to.
 If you can get there
on Thursday do it - its lovely to be camping before the crowds come.

here is a little glimpse of last year's trip for me.

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/2962145_6CCe

ann