Good Morning all.

You can't use Av mode on the MZ-S with a DA lens (as has been pointed
out), but the other AE modes can be used in similar fashion.  My point
(which I should have been more clear about) is that I didn't use full
manual very much, which is the big loss with a DA lens on the MZ-S.

(I did take the MZ-S out just to check this.  It's amazing how strange
the interface seems after years of using the Pentax DSLRs.  I still
really like the feel of the MZ-S in the hand.)

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> John Francis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4/30/2008 9:32 PM >>>

How would you do aperture-preferred on an MZ-S with a DA lens?

and follow the directions.

follow the directions.

!SIG:48191efe244435344371485!