On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 06:56:02PM -0500, Christine  Aguila wrote:
> >  Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>  Government officials planning food supplies said the tea situation
> >>  would be "very serious" after a nuclear war.'
> >
> From: "David Savage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Makes sense to me. Everything seems better after a good cuppa' tea.
>
> How true! I'm an exclusive Earl Grey drinker (none of that coffee stuff for
> me)--and you?  Cheers, Christine

Just one kind of tea?  How limiting :-)

We have:

 1)  In large containers on the surface (capacity about 1lb of tea in each):

      o  Assam

      o  Ceylon

      o  Russian Imperial Blend (about half the Bergamot of Earl Grey)

      o  A "guest" tea (currently Orange Pekoe buds).

 2)  Other teas (in small containers, or in tins in the cupboard):

      o  Earl Grey

      o  Green Tea

      o  Gunpowder Tea

      o  Darjeeling

Most of our teas are Ahmad brand - with a lot of middle eastern and
Indian shops in the area I can buy tea cheaply - around $5-$8 per lb.

I can highly recommend the Bodum tea presses; we use these ones

  http://www.bodumusa.com/shop/line.asp?MD=2&GID=7&LID=296