In a message dated 11/30/01 4:07:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Mike is perfectly right.

(SNIP)

> BTW  This has nothing to do with censorship but acting like a grown up.
>
> Pål
>
> >The problem with that Mike, is that those kind of responses very quickly
> >turn any list into hell.

(SNIP)

> the list to something other than the list I
> subscribed to and love, go ahead. It will just no longer be a list where I
> want to hang out.
Pål, I don't recall you or anyone coming to my defense when PDML members
attacked ~me~ in ~on-topic~ posts. Day after weary day the attacks went on
and... silence from the PDML or, when someone got p*ssed, the complainant
complained about ~me~ defending myself.
Already since I've been back, a number of PDML members have tried mightily to
start a flame war with me. NOT ONE PDML member, including yourself, said one
#%## W@ $%$##$ word to the provocateurs.

But now you guys want to complain about what has been not even a "flame" war
but an OT thread gone a little awry? Surely we must have order, but the
complaints on this thread are disingenuous if not supercilious when you and
others practice double standards.
**When ~topical~ threads drone on and on, the postings wandering far afield,
never even tangentially related to the thread heading, why isn't there a
"whoa" called for them?

OTs die of their own inertia and as has been suggested, ignore the thread.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]