Sorry, Mafud but this must be a misunderstanding. I did not complain about
any certain incident or flame war. I responded to an opinion that people
should post whatever they like, something I disagree with. I generally try
to stay out of flame wars but like most others I have participated in some.
In fact, I've followed your suggestion on the flame wars you mention;
ignoring the thread(s).

Pål