I can't believe JPGs would no longer be shown in Vista in near future.
But I don't care much about thumbnails as long as files can be
viewed/organized with the right software such as PS Elements, LR or
Picasa. Vista Photo Gallery disqualifies itself as a tool for this if
not able to thumbnail/ open RAW files.

Otherwise for my use Vista 64-bit is very fast and very good. If only
Epson would release a 64-bit driver for my 2450 scanner, I could get rid
of XP.

Henk