You might have a circuitry problem, but do a full reset before you act
on that assumption: pull out the battery and let the camera sit for
three days. (It takes that long for the backup condensors to fully
discharge.) Then re-insert battery and reconfigure the camera.

If problems persist after that, call Pentax.

Godfrey