Boris,
Questions for you...
The camera shouldn't beep unless it is powered up.
I have mine set to power down after 60 seconds.
Are you beeping after power down?!?
If not, I think beeping is to be expected at infinity.
It is manual focus confirmation, SOP.
Set your the A50/1.2 to a different length or wait for power off or
turn off the beep.
Second, have you cleaned your lens mount on the DA21mm?
Not this month, but yesterday!
I have had some odd exposures clear up immediately after a dis-mount and wipe.
I don't know if it was the re-mounting or the simple wipe with a
handkerchief on the mounting parts.
Regards,  Bob S.