Sounds neat, very neat. Could sway me towards Metz.

I'm very close to buying a flash, after I found an old Hama flash
bracket at the bottom of a closset. I have found memories about that
piece of equpment. It gave me much better light than on camera flash.
And it made me look pro, as I recall :-)
Now I've grown grey, and with it I will look just almost as cool as
Greywolf with his Speedgraphic PJ setup :-)

Speaking of brackets. It has a standard sync connection. What's my
best options for triggering the flash if I want to have some kind
autofunction? That leaves standard sync out, deosn't it? I'm not very
fond of the wireless system, the flash tends to power down on me when
I need it. So I beleave the Pentax sync is the only alternative left.
Am I right about that?

MaritimTim (flash novice)

--
MaritimTim