Dave, any bookstore should be able to get it for you. I got my current copy
from a local camera store.

It is called:
Kodak Pocket Photoguide. fourth edition. 2001.
Publication AR-21.
ISBN 0-07985-807-9
$14.95 US
$21.95 Can

Published under license by :
Silver Pixel Press
21 Jet View Drive
Rochester, NY 14624 USA
http://www.silverpixelpress.com

It is a neet little book with all those things you can't remember when you
need them. It is full of those little calculator wheels that tell you what
you need. The one for existing light is where I got the Xmas light settings
from. Handiest little photo book ever. I have one from the mid-fifties that
I keep with my Graphic.

--graywolf