Where did Pentax fall short with the K20? Have you used it? It's a
great camera.
Have you used the DA* 200 or are you relying on the chicken-little
internet sites? Those who have used it have nothing but good things
to say about it. If you're going to read the nonsense you see on the
web, you'll never be happy with any equipment. Take pictures. Stop
reading.
Paul