On May 25, 2008, at 7:37 PM, William Robb wrote:

>> hard to believe LIebowitz was so stupid given MIley Cyrus's fame
>> as an
>> innocent little teeny bopper.
>> and it got the young lady in a lot of hot water, too.
>
> I have a hard time believing that Leibovitz, Cyrus's handlers,
> Vanity Fair and Disney themselves
> didn't know exactly what the outcome of this would be. I suspect
> that they manipulated it to be
> exactly what they wanted.

I see nothing wrong with the photograph, personally. I never heard of
Miley Cyrus or "Hannah Montana" until someone here said something
about it.

Obviously, I have little to no connection or communication with teeny
bopper girls. Or stupid infotainment news nonsense. I avoid
"celebrity/glamour" news like the plague it is. ;-)